Text Guide: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Looking for Of Mice and Men summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
This Of Mice and Men Text Guide contains:
- A nutshell summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the text’s most important ideas
- Background information covering the authorial context and setting
- Detailed analysis of the entire novel, chapter-by-chapter, covering the most useful quotes and plot points
Of Mice and Men character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole
- A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in Of Mice and Men
- A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay
- Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate
- Of Mice and Men sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying Of Mice and Men that you won’t find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
Grab your copy of the Of Mice and Men Text Guide today!