Text Guide: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof by Tennessee Williams
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Looking for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
This Cat on a Hot Tin Roof Text Guide contains:
- A nutshell summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the text’s most important ideas
- Background information covering the authorial context and setting
- Detailed analysis of the entire play, scene-by-scene, covering the most useful quotes and plot points
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole
- A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay
- Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying Cat on a Hot Tin Roof that you won’t find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
Grab your copy of the Cat on a Hot Tin Roof Text Guide today!